Saturday (30th Jan)- I've excused myself from working to attend my cousin's wedding just for today.
Sunday (1st Feb) - rush back to the office to continue working. Was there from 8.00 am to 6.20pm. Realized having heavy spotting in the afternoon. We are so bz and dont really have time for lunch. Had few slices of dominoes pizza ordered by the lead. Yeah and thats it for the whole day.
6.20pm driving back home. At home, while having a shower I can feel that I am bleeding. Keeping my mind positive - maybe I am just tooo tired. I asked Mr R to take care of Deena while I took a short nap. Wake up - still the same. We decided to go to emergency.
Being checked and scanned. Alhamdulillah the fetus is still there with a regular shape womb (which means the pregnancy is still healthy). But the bleeding indicates threatened miscarriage. Just like my previous pregnancyyyyy. So Im warded for further monitoring (againnn just like previous pregnancy).
* i dont have morning sickness at all in both pregnancies. So I guess bleeding is actually 'replacing' the morning sickness. Haha. I am fine and redha as long as the baby inside me grows perfectly and healthily.
The next day, specialist comes and do another detail scan and this time listening and charting fetus' heartbeats as well! Doc said: strong and healthy beats! Nah listen. listening to this will gives you more confidence that the baby is strong inside.
Me: Alhamdulillah T_T
Doc: But the bleeding need to be adressed as well. You are subjected to a week bed rest and 3 months light duty with immediate effect. We'll see bi-weekly to monitor.
Me: Doc, the single room is still full while my 21 months daughter is still breastfeeding. Can i continue bedrest @home so that I can breastfeed her.
Doc: Nope. For healthy pregnancy breastfeeding is allowed but in bleeding case, breastfeeding need to stop. You rejected duphaston, then you need to follow this instruction. The sister is big enough, you've done a great job fully bf her this far. You've gained a lot of pahala sunnah. Its time to let go.
Me: ok this gonna be hard for me and her. I've tried once when clinic advised the same but Deena cried till she vomits and has no voice and I gave up.
Doc: I've went thru the same situations and most peoples do. Bear in mind she is almost 2 and with your medical condition, its not sinful to do so. Use nescafe or jaddam. Rub in on your nipple and tell her your nipple is sore and the milk is spoiled. Let her taste if she wants. Pray to Allah to ease the abrupt wean off process. InsyaAllah she'll be just fine.
Me: okay doc..huuuuuuu
Late evening - doc allow me to be discharged with strict bed rest instruction and NO breastfeeding allowed.
Do I really follow? See my next post ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment